2018 will mark the 11th Annual Bexley Women’s Club House and Garden Tour. Enjoy nine beautiful homes and gardens showcasing some of the most beautiful homes and gardens in the Bexley area. The tour has become a destination for people from all over Ohio.
- Tickets are $20 pre-sale and $25 on tour day. Advance Ticket Sales available online (see above) and locally beginning May 14th at: Bexley Coffee Shop, Bexley Graeter’s Ice Cream, Bexley Natural Market, Johnson’s Ice Cream
- Ticket Will-Call and Day-of Ticket Sales: Columbus School for Girls, 65 S. Drexel Ave. Short-term parking available for ticket purchase and pickup.
- Bexley’s BEAT bus provides a complimentary shuttle among sites.
- Photography, including cell phone, inside houses is strictly prohibited.
- Please note that many homes and gardens are not handicapped accessible.
- No strollers or pets permitted. Infants may be carried in arms but no children under 12.
- Artists and musicians will be showcased throughout the tour.
- Food is available from local businesses and food trucks.
- Business and Individual Sponsorships for the House & Garden Tour start at $100.
- Sponsors will be able to enjoy a Hospitality Area to relax, grab a bite or sip a beverage.
- Proceeds support the Bexley Women’s Club missions of Scholarship, Community and Social Service.
- Tour is held rain or shine.
The Tour has become the primary source of funding for the BWC Scholarship Fund.
Thank you for your support!
Tour Locations: To Be Announced