In 2008, Bexley Women’s Club held the first House & Garden Tour. 2017 will mark the 10th Annual Tour event. The Tour has become the primary source of funding for the BWC Scholarship Fund.
The 2017 BWC House & Garden Tour is Sunday June 4, 2017.
- From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. some of the most beautiful homes & gardens in the Bexley area are open to tour. The tour has become a destination for people from all over Ohio.
- Tickets are $20 pre-sale and $25 tour day. Please note that, as was the case last year, ticket pickup and day-of sales will take place at the Wellness and Athletics Complex of Columbus School for Girls, 65 S. Drexel Ave. Short term parking is available on the Drexel side of CSG for ticket purchase and pickup.
- Bexley’s BEAT bus provides complimentary shuttle between houses. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Photography inside the houses is strictly prohibited including cell phone photography. Gardens may be photographed.
- Please note that many homes and gardens are not handicapped accessible.
- No strollers or pets permitted inside homes or gardens. Infants may be carried in arms but no other children under the age of 12 permitted.
- Artists are stationed in some homes and you can check on the progress of their work. Sponsors are often onsite at homes and gardens that have undergone renovation. They provide firsthand knowledge of the work done.
- Business and Individual Sponsorships for the House & Garden Tour start $100. This year, Sponsors will be able to enjoy a VIP Hospitality Area to relax, grab a bite to eat or sip a cool beverage.
Tickets may be purchased now by clicking the link above or at The Bexley Coffee Shop, Bexley Natural Market, Bexley Graeter’s, and Johnson’s Real Ice Cream after May 20.
Tour is held rain or shine.
- 138 South Parkview Avenue;
- 266 Preston Road;
- 210 Preston Road, garden only;
- 150 Preston Road;
- 403 North Columbia Avenue;
- 2080 Clifton Avenue, Bexley Historical Society Cottage;
- 17 North Parkview Avenue;
- 2772 Plymouth Avenue;
- 2466 Bryden Road
Over 300 volunteers are required to power the tour. Volunteer opportunities exist all year. You can commit to a committee position, a shift on tour day or become an individual or business sponsor. A successful tour is a community achievement. Your help is welcome and needed. Click here to Volunteer for the House and Garden Tour.
Contact: email@example.com to get involved.
Looking Back to Earlier Years
Thank you to Angela Pace and our friends at WBNS 10-TV and Mills James Productions for producing our 2012 and 2013 House & Garden Tour promotional videos.