Thank you to Angela Pace and our friends at WBNS 10-TV and Mills James Productions for producing our 2012 and 2013 House & Garden Tour promotional videos.
In 2008, Bexley Women’s Club held the first House & Garden Tour. 2016 will mark the 9th Annual Tour event. The Tour has become the primary source of funding for the BWC Scholarship Fund.
The 2016 BWC House & Garden Tour is Sunday June 5, 2016.
- From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. some of the most beautiful homes & gardens in Bexley are open to tour. The tour has become a destination for people from all over Ohio.
- Tickets are $20 pre-sale and $25 tour day. Please note that ticket pickup and day-of sales will take place at the Wellness and Athletics Complex of Columbus School for Girls, 65 S. Drexel Ave. This is a change from prior tours. Short term parking is available on the Drexel side of CSG for ticket purchase and pickup.
- Bexley’s BEAT bus provides complimentary shuttle between houses. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Photography inside the houses is strictly prohibited including cell phone photography. Gardens may be photographed.
- Please note that many homes and gardens are not handicapped accessible.
- No strollers or pets permitted inside homes or gardens. Infants may be carried in arms but no other children under the age of 12 permitted.
- Artists are stationed in some homes and you can check on the progress of their work. Sponsors are often onsite at homes and gardens that have undergone renovation. They provide firsthand knowledge of the work done.
- Business and Individual Sponsorships for the House & Garden Tour start $100. This year, Sponsors will be able to enjoy a VIP Hospitality Area to relax, grab a bite to eat or sip a cool beverage.
2670 Sherwood Road
2759 Sherwood Road
2775 Bryden Road
270 South Dawson Avenue
2381 Fair Avenue
270 South Dawson Avenue
306 South Ardmore Road
1065 South Roosevelt Avenue
995 Vernon Road
2270 East Broad Street
445 North Parkview Avenue, Garden of Distinction
Tickets will go on sale May 16th at The Bexley Coffee Shop, Bexley Natural Market, Bexley Graeter’s, and Bexley Pizza Plus. You can also order online starting April 16th; click link above. Tour is held rain or shine.
Over 300 volunteers are required to power the tour. Volunteer opportunities exist all year. You can commit to a committee position, a shift on tour day or become a sponsor. A successful tour is a community achievement. Your help is welcome and needed. Click here to volunteer: House & Garden Tour Volunteer
Contact: email@example.com to get involved.